In this episode, we are blessed to be joined by a wonderful couple, Carrington and Ashley Brown.
Our guests are here today to walk us through their journey of paying off a six-figure debt and how it feels to be debt-free.
They discuss the steps they took and provide different ways to approach the financial aspect of life. This includes real-life examples, plans, and goal-setting methods.
What You Will Learn:
- How the debt-free journey looks like at the beginning.
- Moving from the acquisition of knowledge to the application of it.
- Different methods of outlining your debt.
- Evaluating entrepreneurship opportunities, types of steps, and procedures to do in pursuit of additional income streams without hindering the pursuit of debt-freedom.
- How to reconcile monetary deposits into dreams while doing other things.
- Matching faith with work.
- How couples should keep each other accountable through the debt-free journey.
- The feeling of sending in your last debt payment and how it feels knowing you are out of debt.
- Discipline and the mental paradigm shift are necessary to have the foundation of debt freedom.
- Advice to someone facing a lack of motivation from the person you are married to.
- Suggested books that will help achieve debt freedom.
Connect with Carrington Brown
Connect with Ashley Brown