There are debt-free stories, and then there’s the story of Freddie and Sahirenys.
This couple was not only able to clear $90,000+ in debt but also saved enough money to leave their jobs, start a business, get married, and raise two kids.
On top of that, Sahirenys and Freddie did this in 5 years!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why your debt-free journey and budgeting approach should be personal to your situation
- How the Recession affected the way Freddie and Sahirenys looked at their debt
- Having conversations with your partner to make sure you are focused on the same financial goals
- Changing the conversation about student loans: The conversation Freddie and Sahirenys had about student loans
- How the Recession changed Sahirenys and Freddie’s approach to a debt-free life
- How Sahirenys and Freddie set up an emergency fund while building a business and raising a family
- How they dealt with a family medical emergency...and kept up with their debt freedom plan
- Developing skills that allow you to get multiple jobs
- What to do about personal finance when your life doesn’t fit the textbook
- Why families of color need to share their debt freedom stories and have access to the right resources
- Balancing short-term and long-term needs in your budget as a couple
- The High 5 Banking Method