We’re going to be talking to Leslie Tayne. She has over 20 years of experience as a lawyer who practices in the area of consumer and business, financial debt resolution. Today we’re going to be talking about life and debt.
What You Will Learn
- What ways your finances will change when going from single to married.
- How to factor your new spouse in your finances.
- Ways you can communicate about finances with your spouse.
- When to communicate with your spouse about finances.
- Sometimes it’s okay to keep finances separate when you’re married.
- What couples should talk about when it comes to finances.
Direct download: FINAL20Leslie20Tayne20Interview.mp3
-- posted at: 10:55am CDT