On today's episode of The His & Her Money Show, Justine Nelson, founder of Debt Free Millennials, shares her story of debt freedom.
She teaches her generation how to become a debt-free millennial, stay in control of their money and live that life that they love.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- Why you should read books and blogs to enrich your knowledge about debt freedom
- What a decision can do for you and your financial situation
- How to become tenacious when it comes to paying off debt
- Why a written budget is so important
- How to give your money direction
- How social media can help your business
- Why it’s imperative to discuss finances with your spouse/partner
- How to find a skill set that you can make money at
- How to use a project management tool to track your tasks
- What a business coach can do for you